Saturday 25 July 2015

New Make Up

Today I went and bought some new makeup from my local Boots store. I love buying my cosmetics from Boots as I have an advantage card and the points add up so I can buy things with the points. I also love when there are offers on. Some things I brought I needed new ones of and the others I just needed.




Firstly I got some foundation, it is True Match Minerals Foundation by L'Oréal Paris. I love this foundation so much! It's a light powder that covers your skin nice and evenly. It's great for when you are in a rush and can't be bothered to us concealer before hand as it covers your skin so well. I first started using this foundation when I was borrowing my mums make up when I was younger and have been using it ever since.

I also got a new concealer by Collection. I got a different one as I have had before. I have been previously been using a cover up stip, but find that it makes spots and blemishes look worse and leaves my skin feeling really dry. So I'm going to give this one a go.

The next things I got was where a new blusher and a bronzer, both by Collection. They both really nice colours and both have different shades in the palette so that the colour isn't too blunt.

The last two items I brought where new lipsticks. Boots where having an offer on L'Oréal Paris cosmetics so I decided to treat myself. They are both really lovely colours and the pigment in them is really good. I got Eva's Pure Red and Julianne's Nude.


No comments:

Post a Comment